This is an Unmanned Tech produced 500mW 433mhz telemetry kit that is based on the 3DR Telemetry kit and is 100% compatible as it runs the same firmware on-board. This firmware used by 3D Robotics is completely open-source which is, of course, the reason we are able to use it on our own version at Unmanned Tech. The Unmanned Telemetry Kit is compatible with Ardupilot or Pixhawk-based systems and allows you to easily add a two-way telemetry connection between your drone and ground station. This product comes with our full support and warranty as we are confident in the functionality and reliability of this item.
This kit also now comes in a protective case.
Please note that in order to use the 500mW kit you might need to obtain special permission from your local authority depending on your country, so please check this before you decide to use the 500mW telemetry kit.
433Mhz Telemetry Kit Features and Specifications
- Small size, and lightweight (4g without antenna)
- Includes an air module and ground module with built-in USB
- Able to send/receive air data at up to 250kbps
- Receiver sensitivity up to -121dBm
- MAVLink protocol and has built-in status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT (Listen Before Talk)and AFA (Adaptive Frequency Agility)
- Duty cycle is configurable to support local regulations
- Built-in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on HM-TRP radio modules, with Si1000 8051 micro-controller and Si4432 radio module