This is a flexible E-Ink raw display, 2.13inch, 212×104 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh.
Compared with normal e-Paper panels, this flexible panel allows bending without being damaged, and it’s thinner and lighter.
Combined with the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications where curved surface display is required, such as industrial instruments, smart wearable-devices, and so on.
⚠ Frequent continuous refresh will cause irreparable damage to E-Ink. It is recommended that the refresh interval be greater than 180s.
- Flexible e-Paper, the display section is bendable (DON’T bend the FPC section)
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 59.2mm × 29.2mm × 0.3mm
- Display size: 23.71mm × 48.55mm
- Dot pitch: 0.229 × 0.228
- Resolution: 212 × 104
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- e-Paper Driver HAT (Universal)
- e-Paper Shield (Arduino/NUCLEO)
- e-Paper ESP8266 Driver Board (WiFi)
- e-Paper ESP32 Driver Board (WiFi / Bluetooth)
- 1x 2.13inch e-Paper display kit