These are the AVAN-S propellers from Emax. Emax have recently released the brand AVAN of propellers which are designed to match the power curve of current motors on the market to increase performance to the max. These are the AVAN-S propellers meaning these are dual blade propellers designed specially to match up with the RS2306 2750Kv motors. These propellers have a weight of just 4g and they use airfoils capable of achieving higher lift coefficients at lower angles. Expect to push well past 100mph with just a 4S battery!
Note: If you are looking for tri-blade props, check put the AVAN-R propellers.
- Designed for top speed with high RPM setups
- Designed specifically to match up with the RS2306 2750Kv motors
- Can produce speeds of past 100mph with just a 4S battery!
- 5 inch
- Design advance ratio of .75 with a 4.2 inch pitch at 75% of radius
- Weight: 4g
- Moment of inertia of 25 g/cm^2
- Design point of 110 mph at 30000 rpm at 80 degree flight angle
- High-grade poly carbonate
- Exclusive locking design in prop hub to match RS2306 and RS2205 motors
- Blades profiles are optimized at key points along the length of the blade maximize lift coefficients.
- Linear throttle response – predictable response of propeller action throughout the entire throttle band.
- High grade poly carbonate for propeller and stiffness.
- Optimized design to match motor performance curves of the RS2306 series of brushless motors and similar performing motors in its class.
- Advance Ratio is used instead of conventional pitch theory to make the most efficient propeller in both speed and handling.
- Exclusive locking design in propeller hub to match with RS2306 and RS2205 motors to lessen prop loosening during flight.
- Countless hours of R&D were implemented on genuine AVAN propellers to take advantage of the RS2306 (and most modern 22xx and 23xx motors) full potential.
- Use of non-genuine (copied or cloned) propeller is NOT RECOMMENDED and will yield poor performance.
- 10 x CW AVAN-S propeller
- 10 x CCW AVAN-S propeller