These are the AVAN-R propellers from Emax. Emax have recently released the brand AVAN of propellers which are designed to match the power curve of current motors on the market to increase performance to the max. These are the AVAN-R propellers meaning these are tri-blade propellers designed specially to match up with the RS2306 2400Kv motors. These propellers have a weight of just 5g and they use airfoils capable of achieving higher lift coefficients with extreme responsiveness.
Note: If you are looking for dual props, check out the AVAN-S propellers.
- Designed for top speed with high RPM setups.
- Specifically designed to match the power curve of the Emax RS2306 2400kv motor.
- Matched with the RS2306 2400Kv motor, these props give extreme responsiveness and efficient power transfer.
- A variety of colour to choose from to pimp your quad!
- Blades profiles are optimized at key point along the length of the blade maximize lift coefficients.
- Linear throttle response – predictable response of propeller action throughout the entire throttle band.
- High grade poly carbonate for propeller and stiffness.
- Optimized design to match motor performance curves of the RS2306 series of brushless motors and similar performing motors in its class.
- Advance Ratio is used instead of conventional pitch theory to make the most efficient propeller in both speed and handling.
- Exclusive locking design in propeller hub to match with RS2306 and RS2205 motors to lessen prop loosening during flight.
- Countless hours of R&D were implemented on genuine AVAN propellers to take advantage of the RS2306 (and most modern 22xx and 23xx motors) full potential.
- 5 inch
- Design advance ratio of .65 with a 5 inch pitch at 75% of radius
- Weight: 5g
- Moment of inertia of 34 g/cm^2
- Design point of 70 mph at 16000 rpm at 45 degree flight angle
- High-grade poly carbonate
- Exclusive locking design in prop hub to match RS2306 and RS2205 motors
- 10 x CW AVAN-R propeller
- 10 x CCW AVAN-R propeller