This is a reel of solder, used for soldering stuff. If you are looking for the Armattan quad solder, but dont want the hefty price tag, then this solder is the one for you. It has the same amount of carcinogenic lead goodness to make soldering super easy. The time and stress you save using this solder may just offset the poisonous lead when you melt the solder.
Jokes aside, please make sure you only use this solder in a well ventilated area, and ensure you take proper precautions to avoid breathing in the solder fumes when using this solder. Make sure to avoid direct contact with your skin and wash your hands after use (ideally use some gloves)
Please note that the sticker on the solder may differ than the product images – the product itself will not.
- Brand Name: JJS
- Item Name: Rosin core solder
- Type: 63/37
- Wire diameter: 1mm
- Melting point: About 190℃
- Weight: 100g
- Material: 63% Tin, 37% Lead
- Good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering and Non-corrosive.
- Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like circuit board, electronics devices and others.
- 1 x Tin Lead Soldering Wire