This is a pair of the Pagoda antenna, designed by Maarten Baert. When designing these antenna, Maarten had a few key features that he wanted to make sure were present in his antenna. These were:
Good omnidirectional radiation pattern.
Good axial ratio.
Easy to manufacture within fine tolerances at low cost, even for a hobbyist.
And guess what? He succeeded! The Pagoda antenna offers every hobbyist all of the above at a very reasonable price. We offer four antenna types for the Pagoda to suit every need: RHCP (both SMA and RP-SMA) and LHCP (both SMA and RP-SMA).
Note: we sell these antenna is pairs and so if you select 'RHCP, SMA', you will receive two RHCP antenna with SMA connectors.
For more detail, check out our guide on why the Pagoda-2 antenna is so good.
- Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz (5.55 – 6.05 GHz)
- Matching: S11 < -20 dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at center frequency)
- Axial ratio: < 1.3
- Radiation efficiency: 95%
- Polarisation: RHCP or LHCP
- Weight: 8.9g
- Size: 80mm x 22.5mm
- Connector: SMA or RP-SMA (crimp shield + heat shrink)
- Works great as both a transmitting and receiving antenna
- 2 x Pagoda-2 antenna
Want to get just one antenna? Then check out our singular Pagoda-2 Antenna listing.