This is a opened product with a missing manual, the goggles are otherwise in brand new condition and are fully working an come with a full manufacturer warranty!
These are the Commander V1 Goggles with DVR capabilities from Aomway. Can these goggles possible compete with the established FatShark brand? You bet they can with plenty of fantastic features that are hard to ignore. The Commander V1 has such features as built-in 40Ch 5.8GHz diversity receivers, DVR capabilities, HDMI input and more. They come with a 854×480 resolution with a WVGA LCD display that is LED backlit for a crystal clear viewing experience. On top of the practical aspects of the Commander V1, these goggles are also ergonomically designed to fit comfortably on your face and give you an immersive FPV experience.
Note: The FatShark Diopter Lens Set are compatible with the Aomway goggles.
- Ergonomic design
- 854x480 resolution with a WVGA LCD display that is LED backlit
- 40Ch 5.8GHz diversity receivers built-in
- DVR capabilities
- Reasonably priced!
- FOV: 32°
- Lens: Glass optics (binocular)
- 854×480（WVGA）LCD display, LED backlight
- Side/Side 3D
- Adjustable 59-69mm
- Brightness / contrast / channel selection / display mode /DVR / head tracker
- NTSC / PAL auto switch
- Support 720p,C-type HDMI port
- Only for RF and AV in mode
- TF card support up to 32GB
- Video compression format: MJPG 30fps
- Dual 40CH high-sensitivity diversity RF module,
- Auto switch to strong signal antenna
- Channel display on screen
- One key starts auto search the channel of strongest signal
Working Voltage Range:
- DC 7-18V (2S-4S), OSD display voltage status
- DC in: standard 5.5*2.1 (inner positive outer negative)
- AV in: 3.5mm four-pole AV jack port
- Audio: 3.5mm three-pole earphone jack port
- Head tracker: PS2 data port
- TF card slot for recording
- 0 – 55°C