The OmniNXT F7 is the top of the range flight controller from Airbot. At the core is a powerful F7 MCU, that gives this flight controller the ability to run a dual IMU setup. The first IMU is the trusty MPU6000 running at 8Khz, and the second is the high speed ICM20608. Both IMU's are on a vibration isolated IMU box which ensures their readings are free from vibrations and noise, but it also allows for easy replacement if they get damaged. In addition the the impressive IMU setup, the OmniNXT F7 includes two independant BECs and 6 UARTs to add peripherals at your hearts content.
OmniNXT F7 supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, built-in BEC for camera and power filter.
This FC is designed to be able to pair with one of Airbot's 4in1 ESCs to form a powerful combo, but still also has pins for individual ESCs if you prefer to use them on your build.
- F7 MCU processors
- Two gyros onboard: MPU6000 for sampling up to 8khz and ICM20608 for sampling up to 32khz
- 30.5x30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports 3-6S Lipo
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- Built-in 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- Built-in hall Current Sensor ( No current sensor)
- More caps to reduce power noise
- Port for easy connection to Airbot 4-in-1 esc (SH1.0 8P)
- Solder pads added for SmartAudio and Camera Control
OmniNXT F7 Flight Controller x 1