This is the stackable MiniCube F3 Flight Controller V1.1 with integrated BetaFlight OSD that is used in the MiniCube Flight Stack. This tiny flight controller is built specifically for FPV racing - it uses a STM32 F303 processor with a MPU6000 sensor connected via SPI for crazy fast update rates. The integrated OSD allows you to configure it directly with BetaFlight GUI. The MiniCube essentially takes the best of the Omnibus F3 and makes it tiny and stackable, allowing you to build the smallest flight stack for your micro FPV quadcopter.
The V1.1 version comes with a SH1.0 plug instead of a USB plug.
- Size: 27mm*27mm*5mm
- Mount hole: 20mm*20mm
- Processor: STM32 F303 MCU
- Sensor: SPI Sensor MPU6000
- Built-in Betaflight OSD (Batt voltage, RSSI ,Artificial Horizon ,Fly mode ,Flytime, Craft name etc.)
- Firmware version: Betaflight 3.1 Dshot ready
- BetaFlight Target: Omnibus F3
Note: To get the most out of this product we suggest you read the Minicube F3 Flight Stack Manual