The Lumenier QAV-R FPV racing quadcopter is a fine example of a lightweight, durable and finely tuned airframe that you can rely on. The frame features a strong carbon fibre bottom plate and a thicker 2mm top plate to give you that durability. This frame was designed not only with high performance in mind while flying, but it was also designed with practicality taken into consideration. For example, this kit includes aluminium hardware that allows the pilot to attach each arm without the need for holding nuts. This therefore means that you can easily remove the arms in a few seconds simply by removing 3 screws from the bottom of the airframe.
The design of the frame revolves around the true X shape favoured by pro pilots so that the frame is as finely balanced as possible giving you the best reactions. There are also no structural connections between the arm fasteners and PDB and so diminishing the chance of shorts during collisions. The whole frame (with PDB but without electronics or motors) weighs only 109g which is significantly lighter than other competition.
You can choose between a 180 (4 inch arms), 220 (5 inch arms) and 260 (6 inch arms) size frame. We also stock lots of spares and accessories for the Lumenier QAV-R quadcopter.
- Full 3K Carbon Fibre airframe featuring a solid 2mm main plate and 4mm removable arms
- Custom aluminium hardware to enable one tool, quick swapping of arms in race pit settings
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Flight controller cover plate includes cut-outs for SMA connector and video transmitter as well as a holder for the included XT-60 Lipo pig-tail.
- Included Lumenier 4Power power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics. The PDB can optionally be outfitted with a Pololu 12v or 5v voltage step-down (Pololu board not included).
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1300mah 3 or 4s)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
- 1x QAV-R Carbon Fibre airframe
- 4x 4mm Carbon Fibre Arms (lengths of either 4,5 or 6 inch)
- 1x Board camera mount
- 1x 26mm camera mount
- 1x Set of black steel screws and aluminium hardware including knurled spacers
- 1x Lumenier 4Power Power distribution board + set of 6mm stand-offs
- 1x XT-60 Pig-Tail and silicone grommet
- 4x Neoprene Landing Pads
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap