The Kopis 1 is a ready to fly FPV racing quadcopter drone from holybro. This quadcopter is built using top spec components such as the kakute AIO F4 flight controller, Tmotor Air 40 motors, Blheli_32 ESCs and a runcam swift FPV camera. All this is built into a lightweight and durable stretch X frame, with an all up weight of just 300g (excluding battery). The kopis 1 features a low-deck layout which keeps the centre of gravity low to allow for excellent flight handling. The stretch arm layout provides cleaner air for the rear propellers when flying fast to further improve the flight performance of this quadcopter. The awesome feature of the Tmotor Air40-2450Kv motors is that the still offer incredible performance, but at an equally unbelievable efficiency, resulting in you being able to fly for longer on a single battery! Each Kopis 1 is hand built and tested at the holybro factory, so when you get your shiny new quad, you know you can rely on the quality we have come to expect from holybro products.
- 5mm Full 3K Carbon Fiber Twill Stretched-X frame
- Counter-sunk screws for great appearance and smooth finish
- KakuteF4 FC with soft-mounted gyro for great filtering of vibration (runs 32Khz gyro)
- BLheli32 ESC running at dshot1200
- Betaflight OSD included. Monitor voltage and battery capacity in your FPV goggles. Change PIDs and Rates using your transmitter sticks
- Atlatl video transmitter with tramo telemetry support (control your VTX via the betaflight OSD
- MMCX Antenna connector for easy, secure connection. Won't break or come loose like the IPEX connector used on other vTX.
- Control the vTX channel and transmit power from the OSD using your transmitter sticks. No more button-pushing.
- Programmable LED board controllable in Betaflight. Buzzer included.
- RunCam Swift Mini FPV camera, 1/3? 2.3mm lens.
- Adjustable camera tilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees uptilt.
- Serial receiver supported (SBUS, iBUS, Spektrum). Legacy PPM and PWM receivers not supported.
- Excellent manual to make setup and configuration easy to follow
- 1x KOPIS FPV racing drone
- Carry case
- 1x 5.8 GHz FPV antenna
- 8x 5045 tri-blade propeller
- 1x Battery strap (installed)
- 1x Gopro4 mount
- Kopis 1 manual