This is a vital tool for anyone building a quad-copter drone. Helping hands have a bunch of flexible alligator clips that precisely hold whatever you are soldering so you can focus on soldering instead of trying to hold all the parts together.
Please note that this kit does not include any heatshrink on the the alligator clips although it is shown in the images. It is recommended that you do this to avoid scratching (and prevent ESD) the components you are working on.
- Helping hand helps you solder easily and quickly by holding your electronics in a precise location thanks to the flexible arms.
- Solid aluminium base complete with screw holder in the centre.
- Integrates perfectly with Panavise vises and base mounts.
- 6 flexible arms each with a large swiveling alligator clip.
- 6+1 pockets in beautifully base to hold loose components.
- 6 Removable feet for a stable standalone operation.
- 1 x Aluminum alloy base
- 6 x Alligator clips
- 6 x Universal joint pipe