FYXnav-B is a high-integrity GPS navigation source with an integrated barometer. The FYXnav-B GPS combines a high precision WAAS GNSS sensor with an integrated RAIM processor for resilience against jamming, spoofing, and GPS range errors. FYXnav-B provides reliable navigation in challenging environments and the integrated high-resolution barometer provides pressure altitude information for use with the Ping ADS-B family.
The Ping mobile application for iOS and Android allows pilots to program their aircraft ICAO, callsign and aircraft type for broadcast over ADS-B.
- Performs in low sensitivity or high GPS multipath areas.
- Supports GPS/SBAS GNSS constellations.
- Battery backup option for fast TTFF.
- UTC timing output for UAT ADS-B medium synchronization.
- Integrated RAIM processor for security and integrity protection.
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection.
- Uses SBAS corrections and health messages to detect and correct satellite range errors.
- Satellite pseudo-range step errors detected and excluded.
- SBAS fast and long term corrections applied.
- High-resolution barometer for pressure altitude encoding.
- Voltage/power: 4-6V/500mW
- Size: 42x18mm
- Weight: 27 grams
- Operating Power: -45° to +70°C
- Sensitivity (Tracking): -166dBm
- Sensitivity (Reacquisition): -160dBm
- Sensitivity (Cold Start): -148dBm
- Sensitivity (Hot Start): -156dBm
- NACp: 11-EPU < 3meters
- NACv: 1 – 10m/s
- SDA: 1 – < 1E-3
- SIL: 1 – < 1E-3
- NIC: 6 – Rc < 0.5NM
- UTCtic: 1pps
- UART: 115200 bps
- Protocol: uAvionix Binary