Do you think the FrSky XSR receiver is great but just a little bit too big? Then worry no longer as the XSR-M is here! This is a 2.4GHz receiver that features 16CH ACCST with SBUS and CPPM. This has all the capabilities of the standard XSR but physically smaller and lightweight - perfect!
- Same capabilities as the XSR but smaller!
- Weighs only 1.8g
- Compatible with D16 mode
- With SBUS and CPPM
FrSky X-series Module & X9D & X9DP &X9E & X12S in D16 mode. （XSR M does not work with D-series Module） The LBT version of XSR receiver only works with FrSky D16-LBT Mode
- Dimension: 20*20*1mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 1.8g
- Number of Channels: 16Ch (1~16ch from SBUS channel, 1~8ch from CPPM channel)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: FrSky X-series Module & radios in D16 mode