This is the Naked X4R-SB receiver (without pre-made case) from FrSky. This is the version without the pre-made case - this comes flat-packed instead. Everything else about the receiver is exactly the same as the standard FrSky X4R receiver.
This new receiver is both smaller and lighter than previous receivers from FrSky (e.g X6R and X8R) but it still has the full range of 16 channels over SBUS with smart-port facility.
This receiver comes flashed with the newest EU firmware and so please note that your Taranis radio control must be flashed with same the EU firmware as your receiver in order to bind. You can find both the firmware downloads as the bottom of this page. You can also always flash the international version firmware on both this receiver and your Taranis if you prefer.
It is also possible to use this receiver with CPPM output; the firmware is available from the FrSky website.
- RSSI (PWM) output
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than D8R-II & D6FR
- Two selectable failsafe setting options - native failsafe or user programmable failsafe
- External analogue telemetry port (AD2)
- SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky SBUS&CPPM compatible servos
- Number of Channels: 3ch - Conventional Channels, 16ch with SBUS
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Operating Range: Full Range (>1.5km)
- Dimension: 40x22.5x6mm
- Weight: 5.8g
- Compatibility: FrSky X-series module (XJT, etc) & Taranis X9D in D16 Mode)