This is the new and upgraded Taranis Q X7S from FrSky. All the features of the Taranis Q X7 that you know and love plus a few useful extra...
So What's New?
Here are the main new features that you need to know:
- Improved gimbals - the Taranis Q X7S now comes with M7 hall gimbals
- New colours - we currently stock blue and carbon fibre
- Comes with battery and charger
- Comes with a nice, practical carry case with gimbal protectors for transportation
- In-built wireless trainer system
- Supports the 'Free Link' app for wireless telemetry to your phone.
All this for a very reasonable price!
Taranis Q X7S has the upgraded ball bearing hall sensor gimbals and is loaded with six upgraded switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise.
Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. In addition, the Taranis Q X7S also supports the wireless trainer function and it is compatible with FrSky Freelink ( https://www.frsky-rc.com/app/ ) to monitor the sensor data during the flight. And of course a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of an FrSky XJT module.
This is a lightweight feature packed reliable system. The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying. Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
- Hall sensor M7 gimbal
- Receiver match
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Inbuilt wireless trainer system
- Super low latency
- Vibration alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E/X7.
- Open source firmware OpenTX installed.
- Support connect the Free Link App for telemetry
- Colour: blue or carbon fibre - your choice
- Number of channels: 16 (up to 32)
- Operating voltage range: 6.5v-15v (2S and 3S compatible)
- Operating current: 190mA at 7.2v
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by MicroSD (TF) card)
- Compatibility: FrSky receivers in the D8/D16/LR12 mode,Taranis Q X7S-EU version is not compatible with D8 mode.
- Comes with LBT EU firmware
- Mode 2
- UK-style plug
For more information, see the FrSky Taranis Q X7S radio Transmitter manual