This is the foxeer legend 1, 1080P 60FPS action camera. which is tiny and light. At the heart of this camera is a 16MP Sony exmor R BIS CMOS sensor powered by an Ambarella A7LS image processor to produce stunningly crisp photos and videos. The legend 1 weighs in at only 49g, and includes a wide angle 166 degree lens to allow you to capture the scene around you. The form factor of this camera means that is fits aerodynamically onto your drone. If the 166 degrees is too wide angle for you can also change the field of view of this camera via the software settings between 166, 120, and 89 degrees.
The 16 megapixel sonly Exmor R CMOS sensor is coupled with a 7G optical glass lens with a F2.5 large Aperture to ensure that the camera has increased sensitivity to light ensuring minimal noise in your videos.
Being able to capture 1080p video at 60 frames per second means that you can capture your drone flights with perfect clarity and high speed responsiveness. The faster 60 frames per second recording ability gives your FPV racing videos a greater sense of speed. Other video modes include ultra high definition 1296P video at 30FPS, 720P at 120 FPS for slow motion videos. You can also record 60FPS and 30FPS at 720P. You can also record time lapse videos with the foxeer legend 1.
The unique feature of the Foxeer legend 1 that sets it apart from the competition for drone use, is that it includes the functionality to be controlled directly via your R/C transmitter, allowing you to start and stop recording while in flight. You can also control the camera to take photos from a 3 position switch on your R/C controller. By default the middle position is off/ stop recording, moving the switch upwards will start recording video, moving the switch down will take a photo. When switching between video and photo mode its important to stop at the middle position to avoid the chance of your camera freezing, giving time for the video to be written to the SD card.
Please note that this camera does not include an SD card. We recommend a 16GB class 10 SD card to be used with this camera.
Foxeer Legend 1 Unboxing and Review
- Sensor Type: 1/2.33” CMOS 16.37 MP (Sony IMX206)
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 16.35 Mega Pixels (4672 * 3500)
- Output Pixels: Approx. 16.76 Mega Pixels
- Focal Length: Lens f= 3mm
- F No.: F= 2.5
- F.O.V(D): 166°(H=120° V=89°)
- Focus: Fixed
- Exposure Control: Programmed AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (0.33 EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- White Balance: Auto / Cloudy / Daylight / Incandescent
- Still Image Modes: Single Image up to 16M
- 1206P: 2304*1296P 30fps
- 1080P: 1920*1080P 60/30 fps
- 720P: 1280*720P 120/60/30 fps
- FOV: Wide / Normal / Narrow
- Audio: Mic and Speaker (Mono) Equipped
- External memory: Supports SDHC Card up to 64GB
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Audio Format: PCM 48KHZ 16bit
- Video Format: H.264 High Profile Level 4.2 MP4
- Image Sizes: 16M（4608x3456）, 12M（4000x3000）, 8M（3264x2448）, 5M（2560x1920）
- HDMI Output: Support 1920X1080P60 output With CEC
- Composite Output: NTSC/PAL
- Video Timelapse: OFF / 1 Seconds / 2 Seconds / 5 Seconds / 10 Seconds / 30 Seconds / 60 Seconds
- Photo Timelapse: OFF / 3 Seconds / 5 Seconds / 10 Seconds / 30 Seconds / 60 Seconds
- Language: English
- Interface: USB 2.0 : Recharging/File Transfer
- Power Source: Li-ion rechargeable Battery 850 mAH
- Accessories: USB Cable, AV Cable