The Feiyu Tech WG (wearable gimbal) gives you the freedom of movement. You can now mount this wherever you would normally mount your GoPro camera but you can now enjoy the added benefit of 3-axis stabilisation for ultra smooth and stabilised videos. This gimbal is primarily designed for the GoPro 4 camera but is is also compatible with similar action cameras such as the Yi Cam, or AEE. With the Feiyu Tech WG (wearable gimbal), you can record 3-axis stabilised footage from anywhere you would normally mount a GoPro, be it a selfie stick, or on your helmet.
The FY WG is desigend with a 1/4inch-20 threaed holes to allow you to mount the gimbal horizontaly, verticaly, or upside down. The gimbal is also compatible with a variety of supported GoPro mounting devices thanks to the included GoPro three-prong mount adapter. A single operation button is used to turn on the gimbal and switch between operating modes. You also have the option of adding the FY Remote to control the tilt and pan angles manually via the remote.
- Camera Compatibility
- Compatible with GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3, AEE action cameras, and other models with similar dimensions. There is also enough room to accommodate an attached GoPro LCD BacPac.
- Flexible Mounting Options
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes lets you mount the camera horizontally, vertically, or inverted. It can also be used with any accessory that has a standard GoPro three-prong mount using an included adapter.
- Operating Modes
- Pan Following Mode: Locks tilt and roll axes. Camera smoothly pans to follow the direction of the handle.
Tilt and Pan Following Mode: Locks roll axis. Camera smoothly follows the pan and tilt motion of the handle. All Axis Lock: Locks the pan, tilt, and roll axes of the camera in the position it is in when mode is activated.
Inverted Mode: Allows you to turn the gimbal upside-down. This mode is an inverted version of the Pan Following Mode.
Standby Mode: The gimbal remains on but the motor is shut down.
- Camera Orientation Detection System
- No matter how your camera is mounted (left-aligned or right-aligned, upright or inverted), the FY-WG will identify the mounting position and automatically make the appropriate adjustments to its configuration.
- Single-Button Operation
- A single button is used to turn the gimbal on/off and switch between operating modes.
- Compatible with Optional Remote Control
- An optional remote control is available that enables pan, tilt, and roll angle adjustment, as well as other calibration settings. For manual tilt adjustment, simply hold the camera in the desired position for about half a second to register the setting.
- Additional Features
- Weighs only 186g (6.6 ounces)
- Consumes less than 10 microamps of power on standby
- Powered using two 900mAh 16340 type batteries (four batteries included)