NOTE : We've received reports that this board has been burning out (breaking) when powered by 2S batteries. Because of this, we cannot recommend that you use this board for 2S, though it is compatible.
The F3 Evo brushed flight controller is based of the popular SP F3 Evo flight controller design, but includes some extra electronics to allow you to use this board with coreless brushed motors for a nano quadcopter build. This flight controller is fully compatible with CleanFlight/BetaFlight. This flight controller supports both 1s or 2s batteries (via a solder jumper). This flight controller uses the 32bit STM32F303CT6 micro controller with an MPU6500 IMU for impressive performance for your brushed nanoquad. The built in motor controllers can handle up to 10A allowing you to use beefy coreless motors with this flight controller.
This is V2 of the flight controller, with the added feature that you can run 6 motors from the board.
- 32bit brushed flight controller based on SP RACING F3 firmware (cleanflight compatible).
- The flight control supports 1S (4.2V) and 2S (8.4V) power supply via solder jumper selecter (see below).
- Independent design of the circuit structure, comes with the pressure reduction technology, whether it is 1S or 2S power input, UART1/2 output 5V, UART3 output 3.3V
- Using STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware platform F3 guarantee more stable flight
- With a large current NMOS transistors, operating current of up to 10A or more. Each machine is equipped with freewheeling diodes.
- Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver input signal.
- With battery voltage detection and buzzer interface.
- Wide range of coreless motor support including sizes up to 1020.
- Run up to 6 motors
Power supply selection
By default the F3 Brushled flight controller is configured to be powered via a 1S power supply, however if you want to use 2S supply you just need to change the solder jumper on the top of the board according to the image above. If you are not sure please contact us before trying this to avoid any damage to your board. Make sure that you do not short all three pads, otherwise you will fry your board immediately.
- To select DSM receiver simply use the DSM connector directly on the board (next to the arrow) (3.3V, GND, RX3) - this will use the UART3 port
- To use SBUS reciever connect it directly to the UART2 connector (GND, 5V, RX2) and setup the UART2 port within cleanflight for serial RX.
- To use PPM, connect your receiver directly to the UART2 port (GND, 5V, RX2) and select PPM as the receiver mode within cleanflight.
- Weight: 2.5g (without cable)
For more information, please read the F3 Evo Brushed manual.
This really is a good little F.C. quality is perfect, solders real nice, flashed first time no probs also the customer service is always great. Recommend to all