The BabyHawk 85mm Micro Brushless FPV Quadcopter is the next generation of micro quadcopters. It is produced by Emax and so you know you can instantly rely on great quality equipment. The BabyHawk uses the popular Emax Femto micro F3 flight controller, powerful 1104 5250Kv brushless motors and Bullet series DShot ESCs to combine into a micro quad that packs a punch.
We are currently selling the Plug-And-Play (PNP) version and so you will need to add a battery, radio and radio receiver to get the BabyHawk in the air.
We sell this in white, with a whip antenna (not the cloverleaf shown in the pictures).
- Next generation of micro FPV racing quadcopters.
- Uses high quality equipment such as the Emax Femto micro F3 flight controller, powerful 1104 5250Kv brushless motors and Bullet series DShot ESCs.
- Comes with an AIO 520TVL CMOs camera and 40CH VTX (with adjustable power).
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Size: 132 x 132 x 48mm
- AIO FPV camera: 520TVL CMOS, 5.8G 40CH 25mW / 200mW
- Propeller: TS2345 tri-blade
- Flight controller: Femto micro F3
- Brushless motor: 1104 5250KV
- ESC: Bullet Series BLHeli - S 6A
- Weight: 60.3g
Recommended Additional Equipment:
- Battery: 2S 300mah with JST plug
- Receiver: FlySky FS-A8S, FrSky XM
- Radio: FlySky FS-i6, Turnigy Evolution , FrSky Taranis Q X7
The above are just examples of possible equipment you could use. You will need to make sure that you use a receiver compatible with the radio that you choose.