The eagle eye 5D is a high quality 3 axis brushless gimbal designed around the Canon 5D camera, but can support cameras up to 3Kg. This gimbal has been designed to offer a wider range of adjustment options compared to our other handheld gimbal, to support a wider selection of cameras and lenses. This 3 axis gimbal comes with foam grips to allow for handled operation, but we also sell a mulitorotor anti-vibration adaptor plate so you can use this with your multi-copter frames for aerial photography.
This gimbal arrives partially assembled with motors attached which makes it much faster to get this gimbal up and running.
What gimbal controller is included?
This gimbal includes the latest version of the basecam (alexmos) 32bit gimbal controller with dual IMU's to provide you with unrivalled stability and performance.
- Arrives partially assembled with motors (see unboxing video for more details)
- Includes Alexmos 3 Axis brushless gimbal controller
- Hallow shaft motor for pan axis to stop cables getting twisted
- Lots of fine adjustment options to get your camera properly balanced with a wide range of lenses.
- Simple motor connection cables (no soldering required)
- Made with Carbon fibre and aluminium alloy
- Includes three motors, one BGM5208-180-12 hollow shaft motor, two BGM5208-75 motors
- Designed for DSLR cameras - CANON 5DMarkII/5D Mark III,7D,SONY a900, NIKON D900/D800E/D700/D800 etc...
- Total weight of the whole gimbal: 1790g
- Max loading capacity 3kg.
- With shock absorb set, effectively decrease vibration (with optional multirotor adaptor mount).
- 1x Brushless gimbal (3Axis) pre-assembled
- 1x 3-axis 32bit AlexMos controller including IMU sensor
- 2x Motor 5208-75T (roll/pitch axis)
- 1x Motor 5208-180T Hollow shaft (pan axis)
- Connection cables