The marauder 515 is the latest frame from Diatone. You can consider this a lightweight version of the popular GT2 series of frames. It still incorporates alot of the great features from their previous frames like the east access metal cage and FPV camera mount. This is the slit frame design of the M515. Rather than using a solid base plate (which is expensive and pain to replace), the split design gives you the benefits of a solid base plate without the drawbacks when it comes to replace since you only need to swap 2x motors.
The outstanding feature of the M515 is the fact that this frame is incredibly light at 170-180g (without battery). This lets you fly for about 9 minutes with a 1300mah pack. All this at an incredibly affordable price.
- Item name: GT-M515 FPV Racing RC Drone PNP
- Frame color: Goust Blue/ Silver Black
- Frame type: Normal X
- Propeller: 5"
- Rated power: 1260W (4S Lipo 20A)
- Peak power: 1680W (4S Lipo 25A)
- F4M 8K: MPU6000 8K Six-Axis; OSD; 16M Flash; 5V BEC
- Camera: Runcam Micro Sparrow 2
- VTX: TBS UNIFY 800mW
- ESC: Black Mamba F25 /25A 4S ESC Dshot 600
- Motor: Racing 1806 2500KV
- Weight: 170-180g