The GT-R90 has all the quality we have come to know and love from the GT series, packed into a tiny 90mm size. Diatone have teamed up with other fantastic manufacturers such as Team Black Sheep and SunnySky to produce a micro FPV quadcopter that truly outperforms all others. For example, the GT-R90 comes with a TBS Unify Pro HV video transmitter as standard in a fantastically designed flight stack (using a 3D-printed cage). The GT-R90 also comes with high-performing Edge 1104 6000Kv motors.
We only have this quadcopter in white at the moment.
What is new with V2:
- Stack cage is no longer 3D-printed and includes vibration damping grommets for FC
- R90 v2 includes the new and improved F4M V2 flight controller with 8Khz MPU6000 for better vibration tolerance
- Gemfan 2030 propellers included as standard
- Low ESC capacitor pre-installed for better noise filtering
- ESC upgrade to F25HV 4S Dshot 600 (which also includes more capacitors for noise filtering)
For more information and photos see the dronetrest topic - https://www.dronetrest.com/t/diatone-gt-r90-v2-what-has-changed/6347
- Supports up to 4S Lipo for insane performance (200g thrust per motor on 4s) - the user needs to make adjustments in BetaFlight
- Packed with high-quality equipment such as TBS Unify Pro HV VTX and Fury F4M V2 FC
- All new Fury F4M V2 FC with integrated BetaFlight OSD, vibration resistant 8Khz MPU6000 Gyro, Current sensor
- Micro-sized for both indoor and outdoor flying!
- Fury F4M V2:STM32 F405, Six-Axis MPU6000; OSD; 16M Flash; 5V BEC
- Camera: G1.Sniper CCD sensor (similar to runcam micro swift 2)
- VTX: TBS Unify Pro HV
- ESC: F15HV 4S ESC Dshot 600
- Motor: Edge racing 1104 6000KV
- Support 4S Lipo input & current sensor
- Rated power: 705W
- Propeller: 2030 3-blade
- Weight: 70g
Please note that this is the PNP version, so does not include any battery, charger, receiver, or R/C controller.
3S and 4S LiPo batteries (400mAh – 650mAh