This is the latest release from Diatone in their FPV racing quadcopter range - the 2018 GT-M3 FPV Racing Quadcopter. This is a features-packed micro quadcopter that will not let you down! The GT M315 quadcopter includes such equipment as the G1.Sniper CCD Sensor FPV camera and the TBS Unify VTX. On top of this, the GT-M3 also features professional-level Edge 1408 4000Kv motors, the Mamba F4 BetaFlight FC and F20HV DShot600 20A ESCs.
When you pick Diatone for your FPV racing drone, you are never disappointed!
The GT-M3 has three frame versions; the Normal X, the Stretch X and the Normal Plus frame types.
- Comes packed with high-quality equipment that won't let you down.
- Choice of three frame types.
- PNP - add battery, receiver and radio to get your quadcopter in the air.
- Wheel base: 130/143mm
- Colour: Titanium
- Fury F4 FC: 32K; MIC20689 32K Six-Axis; OSD; 128M Flash; 5V BEC; CURR
- Camera: G1.Sniper CCD Sensor
- VTX: TBS Unify
- ESC: F20HV 4S ESC Dshot600
- Motor: Edge racing 1408 4000KV
- Support 32K six-axis & 4S Lipo input & CURR
- Rated power: 1344W
- Peak power: 1548W
- Propeller: 3"
- Weight: 120g
Recommended Additional Equipment:
- Batteries: a 4S LiPo battery with XT30 connector such as the 550mAh 4S 35C LiPo Battery Pack or TATTU 450mAh 14.8V 75C 4S1P LiPo Battery Pack
- Radios: Taranis QX7, Taranis QX7S or FlySky FS-i6X with FS-A8S receiver
- Receivers: FrSky R-XSR receiver, FrSky XM and FrSky XM+ receiver and FlySky FS-A8S receiver.