This is the latest release from Diatone in their FPV racing quadcopter range - the 2018 GT-M3 FPV Racing Quadcopter. This is a features-packed micro quadcopter that will not let you down! The GT-M3 quadcopter includes such equipment as the G1.Sniper CCD Sensor FPV camera and the TBS Unify VTX. On top of this, the GT-M3 also features professional-level Edge 1408 4000Kv motors, the Fury F4 BetaFlight FC and F20HV DShot600 20A ESCs.
When you pick Diatone for your FPV racing drone, you are never disappointed!
The GT-M3 has three frame versions; the Normal X, the Stretch X and the Normal Plus frame types.
- Comes packed with high-quality equipment that won't let you down.
- Choice of three frame types.
- PNP - add battery, receiver and radio to get your quadcopter in the air.
- Wheel base: 130/143mm
- Colour: Titanium
- Fury F4 FC: 32K; MIC20689 32K Six-Axis; OSD; 128M Flash; 5V BEC; CURR
- Camera: G1.Sniper CCD Sensor
- VTX: TBS Unify
- ESC: F20HV 4S ESC Dshot600
- Motor: Edge racing 1408 4000KV
- Support 32K six-axis & 4S Lipo input & CURR
- Rated power: 1344W
- Peak power: 1548W
- Propeller: 3"
- Weight: 120g
Recommended Additional Equipment:
- Batteries: a 4S LiPo battery with XT30 connector such as the 550mAh 4S 35C LiPo Battery Pack or TATTU 450mAh 14.8V 75C 4S1P LiPo Battery Pack
- Radios: Taranis QX7, Taranis QX7S or FlySky FS-i6X with FS-A8S receiver
- Receivers: FrSky R-XSR receiver, FrSky XM and FrSky XM+ receiver and FlySky FS-A8S receiver.