This kit comes with a 600 TVL “CCD Killer” CMOS FPV camera on a pan-tilt mechanism complete with servos. This PAL FPV camera boasts a performance that rivals CCD at half the cost. With fantastic light handling, this FPV camera provides crisp images with low power consumption. The camera is also lightweight, making it a perfect choice for your FPV camera. A specially designed plastic pan and tilt mechanism complete with servos are inlcuded, ensuring a free range of movement in flight. This is a great accompaniment to your head-tracker module on your Fatshark Dominator FPV goggles.
A camera cable is included that has molex conenctors that are plug and play compatible with the Fatshark and ImmersionRC transmitters.
FPV CMOS camera specifications:
- 2.8mm IR coated 100 degree FOV diagonal
- 1/3 " CMOS
- Low light sensitivity (tuned for FPV)
- Available in NTCS or PAL (set by jumper)
- Power supply: 3.5 – 5V (powered from transmitter)
- Power consumption: 60mA @ 5V
- High impact plastic casing (21 x 21 x 12mm)
- Weight: 15g without pan-tilt mount or servos
- 5p Molex locking (IRC TX compatible)
- 2 pieces smooth movement 9g servos
- Pan and tilt brackets
- Screw and rubber clutch gasket for tilt (saves tilt servo on impacts)