We at Unmanned Tech have been striving towards these motors for many months... We wanted a motor that was able to perform to a high standard, accommodate most FPV pilots (from beginners to advanced) and perhaps most importantly, not cost the Earth. We believed this to be possible and we think that we have achieved this aim with the ChaosFPV CF2205 Pro motors.
At under £30 for 4 motors, the CF2205 Pro won't empty your pockets but will provide you with up to 920g of thrust with 6045 props. We used only top-quality equipment whilst manufacturing these motors such as strong and stable copper wire that can withstand up to 200 degree heat. We also tried to be a bit clever with the design, including side holes in the motors to ventilate the motor whilst in action, cooling it down and prolonging the longevity.
This is a pack of 4 CF2205 motors, 2 x CW and 2 x CCW - you can choose between the 2300Kv rating and the 2600Kv rating for your motors.
The ChaosFPV CF2205 Pro motor is the best budget motor in town! If you fancy getting an individual motor, check out our CF2205 Motor listing.
- Unmanned Tech manufactured motor to ensure high performance for a low price!
- Uses stable copper wire that can withstand up to 200°.
- Uses N50 magnets.
- Internal cooling fins design.
- Designed with side holes on the motor to aid heat dissipation.
- Pack of 4 motors (2 x CW, 2 x CCW)
- KV rating: 2300/2600KV (choose KV rating above)
- Height: 31.5mm
- Width: 27.9mm
- Shaft diameter: M5
- Motor mount hole size: M3
- Weight: 28 grams
- Voltage: 2-4S
- Battery: 2-4S lipo battery
- Internal resistance: Ω
- Usage: X210 X220 250 280 FPV Racing Frame