The Asgard represents the next level of innovation in Betaflight FPV racing flight controllers. Taking integration to the next level the Asgard flight controller integrates an F4 flight controller, with a built-in OSD, Current sensor and 5V Bec, all built onto a 24A 4in1 Dshot ESC. The 4in1 ESC is capable of pulling a continuous 24A, and fully supports Dshot. The actual flight controller is largely based on the popular omnibus F4 Pro V3 flight controller, which features an STM32F405 MCU, with an MPU6000 IMU, with a betaflight OSD and current sensor. In addition, you can power this entire flight controller directly from your 2S-4S battery thanks to the built-in 5V 1.5A BEC. And I almost forgot to mention it still has the same SD card slot to log to your heart's content to get the best possible tune for your FPV racing quad.
The tight integration of this system lets you squeeze this board into just about any frame as you no longer need a flight stack! Since the flight controller is still an omnibus F4 at the heart, you can still use the official OMNIBUSF4SD target within Betaflight.
- STM32F405 MCU
- 24A Dshot 4-in-1 ESC
- Drag and drop OSD configured via BetaFlight Configurator
- SBUS + DSMX Ports (PPM requires direct solder to a single MCU pad) (SBUS inversion set via Betaflight CLI)
- 5v 1.5a Clean Sbec /w On-Board Video Filter
- Built-in Current Sensor
- Built-in PBD
- 2-4s LiPo compatible
- 30x30mm w/ M3 holes
Whats new with Asgard V2?
- Fixed a bunch of hardware issues from early user feedback
- Added 2x UART port pin-outs (UART1 and UART6)
- Added Buzzer pins
- Video input and output pins
- RGB LED pins added
The Asgard flight controller is an official Betaflight board, so when flashing firmware selected the target to be OMNIBUSF4SD
The BLHeli-S ESC support Dshot, to update firmware please select J_H_15 firmware
- Please make sure that you use betaflight V3.2+ on this board as there are known issues with previous firmware versions. Do not fly this board pre-betaflight V3.2+
- Do not add any solder to HV Bar