This is an Android-compatible FPV receiver that you can plug into your smart phone, and receive real-time FPV footage from your drone on your phone. You simply need to download a suitable App (please see below), plug in the receiver and receive the FPV footage on your phone.
Note: your phone requires a UVC driver
- Receive FPV footage on your Android phone
- Easy to operate
- Automatic frequency selection
Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
Antenna Gain: 5db
Weight: about 30g
- Latency: 50-100ms
Usage: Support Win7, Win10, Android Smart Phone
- Install suitable App (Go-FPV or EasyCap UVC Player)
- Calibrate the max and min FPV signal value range by pressing and holding the function button whilst powering the receiver (i.e. plugging it in).
- With the transmitter powered, press and hold the function button for 3s and this searches the frequency automatically.
- Press the function button for 1s to enable OSD
Find out more in our Operating Guide.