The X580 v2 foldable quadcopter frame is a simple quadcopter frame that is ideal for those who want a very affordable (but expandable) quadcopter frame. The highrise landing legs included with this quadcopter allow for future expansion for accessories like camera gimbals. The frame can also fold to make storage of this quadcopter frame a little easier.
Please note that this frame requires assembly
X580 v2 Quadcopter Specifications
- Motor spacing(distance between motor axles, cross side): 580mm
- Weight: 450g
- Central plate material: 1.5mm thick Fiberglass
- Arm material: Aluminum with inner reinforcement rib
- Landing skid type: high landing skid, easy-disassemble design
- Height of landing skid: 190mm
- Camera mount/tilt mounting tube diameter: 12mm
- Motor mounting seat spacing: 16cm/ 19cm
X580 v2 Foldable Quadcopter Resources
- X580 Quadcopter Assembly Instructions
If you have any questions or need help with something the best place to ask is at our community forums (dronetrest.com) Click the imabe below to go and ask your question, or help other people by answering questions. Its a great place to talk with like minded people too!